School of Business
The George Washington University
2201 G Street, NW
Duqués Hall, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20052
Phone: (202) 994-6584
Web site: http://www.business.gwu.edu/
Online degree program:
Health Care Master
of Business Administration
Master of Science in Project Management (MSPM)
Accelerated Master of Tourism Administration (AMTA)
Health Care MBA:
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- General Management Admission Test score less than 5 years old.
- A TOEFL score of 100 or more on computerized test system for international students.
Master of Science in Project Management (MSPM):
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Strong academic performance.
- A minimum of at least two years of professional work experience.
- The GMAT exam is mandatory if your GPA in an applicable undergraduate business discipline is below 3.0 or if applicants do not possess the requisite seven years of professional experience. (GMAT scores should be no more than five years old.
- A TOEFL score of above 250 (Computer-based), 100 (Internet-based) or 600 (Paper-based) for international students.
- A demonstrated strong interest in project management.
Accelerated Master of Tourism Administration (AMTA):
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution (*international students see below).
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from employers and/or faculty members.
- Resume or CV.
- Statement of professional career goals.
- Completed online application form with a nonrefundable application fee.
- Either the GRE or GMAT is required if cumulative GPA is below 3.0. Scores should be no more than 5 years old.
- At least three year's management experience within the hospitality and tourism industry (exceptions may be made based upon equivalent life experience for career changers).
- International students originating from countries where English is not the official language will be required to take the TOEFL exam (minimum score 600).
*International students must provide a credential evaluation of their transcripts that they can be analyzed based on a US system. We recommend World Education Services which offers a course-by-course evaluation.
Health Care MBA - $1,080 per credit hour
MSPM - $1000 per credit hour
AMTA - $510 per Credit hour
Learning Environment for students:
Health Care MBA
Relevant Information on Faculty:
Health Care MBA
The George Washington University is accredited by its regional accrediting agency, the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
The School of Business and Public Management joined the Council on Graduate Education for Public Administration in 1996. In 1968, the School became a member of AACSB - The International Association for Management Education; the Association accredited its undergraduate program in 1977 and its master's program in 1982.